Sunday, January 27, 2013

Chicken fried rice

I was born in Hong Kong! I love Chinese food! I don't think these 2 facts are a coincidence. Here is my chicken fired rice recipe, I swear it is as good as any Chinese food place.

2 cups cooked white rice
1 cooked chicken breast cut in small pieces
2 eggs scrambled
1 cup frozen peas
1/4 cup soy sauce

Last night I had nothing precooked so I boiled the rice while I cooked a chicken breast in a small frying pan. When the chicken was cooked I put it and the rice in a medium skillet on med-high heat and added the peas and soy sauce. Make sure to keep stirring the mixture so nothing burns. I fried 2 eggs in the pan I cooked the chicken in and scrambled them up real well then mixed them with everything else. Total cook time for the pan with everything in there was 5 minutes. I love making this with leftovers it is so easy and so yummy. I served it with potstickers from Costco that I cooked up real quick.


No comments:

Post a Comment