Sunday, January 20, 2013

The best Chocolate Chip Cookies

 I hate cookie dough!  There I've admitted it.  I know that is a really strange thing as I have never met anyone that hasn't enjoyed cookie dough.  I took a tiny taste of this dough today at the encouragement of my little pumpkin (age 2) and it was good!  Like really good, for a second there I forgot there was raw egg in it.

Anyways these cookies are so delicious especially when right out of the oven.  So here we go.  Preheat your oven to 375.

Recipe:
Pour the first 5 ingredients in your kitchen aid and mix.
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup melted margarine
1 tsp real vanilla
1 egg

Add the next 4 ingredients while mixer is on.
2 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup milk chocolate chips

Once it is all mixed up roll into balls and put on a baking sheet.
Bake at 375 for 10 minutes then enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment