Sunday, March 10, 2013

Rice Krispie Peanut Butter Balls

I saw this recipe on the back of the Rice Krispie box today and thought to myself I have all the ingredients I think my family would enjoy these. I enlisted the help of my 6 year old and got to work.

First I lined a cookie sheet in wax paper then I mixed the icing sugar, on, coconut and butter in a large bowl then I carefully folded in the Rice Krispies. Then I sprayed my 6 year olds hands with Pam and let her roll the mixture into balls and place them on a cookie sheet. I put the cookie sheet I the freezer and melted the chocolate chips and the butter in my fondue pot but any pot set on low will do just remember to stir. Once it's melted and the balls are cool dip them in the chocolate and place on the pan to cool.

Rice Krispies Peanut Butter Balls
1/2 cup icing sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup shredded coconut
1/8 cup melted butter
2 cups Rice Krispies

Melt
1 cup chocolate chips and 1/4 cup butter



No comments:

Post a Comment